Subject: Re: Listviews and windows
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 21:13:54 PDT

>
>Hi, I was reading the Amiga E list and saw your message about writing an
>QWK mail reader. Since I was also interested in writing one myself, but
>haven't had time to start, I thought it would be a great idea to help
>write one. So if you've got room for an extra E enthusias(sp?) who's
>got some great ideas (if I must say so myself :) then let me know, huh?
>
>Thanks..
>Son Le

    Well, I have since scrapped that project, or at least put it on hold 
until I finish my current project, which is an E programming system.  I found
a QWK reader which does everything I want (AmiQWK ][) and only costed $15, so
I decided to register it and give up.  The other part of the system I was
going to write was a point-mailer program, but I found Nico Francois' Spot,
which does all I want there. All I ever got to was the tagline window (was
going to build around my ARexx tagger) but that never made it past reading in
the file.  

    If you need help on writing your own, I can do some really great GUI
implementations :-)  My current project will hopefully be ready for release
around the beginning of september, but by then I will be starting school
again, so my free time will dwindle, but I would be glad to help out then.

 / / /
/_/_/iZ

/*-- The Gamma Quadrant -- Home of GammaSoft --*/ 
MODULE 'WiZkId'
PROC main()
  wizkid.inetaddress:=[email-masked]'
  wizkid.realname:='Jeffrey J Peden ]['
ENDPROC

*-- GammaTag Version 2.8 --*
*-- Unable to locate Coffee -- Operator Halted!